So the lovely Lucy has nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you Lucy :)
You must post 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag.
You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know. You can not tag back.
11 Random Facts
1. I'm addicted to dominos pizzas, even though I'm lactose intolerant.
2. I'm in my third year studying marketing and advertising at the University of Lincoln.
3. I'm genuinely terrified of bananas.
4. I want to travel the world.
5. I live with 10 of my best friends, and absolutely love it.
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with american tv.
7. At school I once won 'the dumb blonde award', I sure to hell hope I'm proving them wrong ;)
8. My mum is my best friend, I tell her absolutely everything and miss her so much being four hours away from home.
9. I can play the trumpet, violin and piano and I'm currently learning the guitar.
10. I'm a sucker for cuddles, they really do make me happy.
11. I've met Louis and Harry from One Direction.
What made you start blogging? I'd been constantly reading loads of amazing blogs for the last year, and had truthfully been really inspired and thought to myself I'd love to do that. So I eventually took the plunge and started blogging, and I love it.
Favourite high end brand? I'm currently very addicted to MAC makeup.
Favourite drugstore brand? After seeing some amazing reviews on MUA, I decided to treat myself to a few of their products, and I've been overly impressed. The quality of the eyshadows are truly amazing, and I've been having tons of fun playing around with the nail constellation.
The most interesting thing thats happened to you? This is a tricky question I've had a few interesting things happen to me in my 21 years. Making cupcakes with Harry Styles is definitely up there though!
Your style icon? It has to be the Olsen twins, their outfits never fail to impress me and their both totally gorgeous.
Naked vs naked 2? They are both amazing, but for me I prefer the colours in the naked palette as I love the nude tones.
Your inspirations? I've met so many inspiring people in my life, all of my best friends constantly inspire me. But if I had to choose one person it would be my Mum, for always having a smile on her face no matter what life chucks at her and supporting me through everything :)
Your go to beauty product? Ohh toughy, I'm a bit of a beauty junkie and love all my beauty products. It has to be mascara though, to me it's almost like a comfort blanket. I instantly feel more confident with a layer of mascara
Your best beauty tip? Look after your skin!! In the last six months since I've began cleansing and toning on a regular basis I've noticed such a difference. It's never too early to start taking care of your skin.
Your stuck on a desert Island where you could take 5 things, what would they be? Mascara, vaseline, makeup wipes, my teddy bear and suncream, I don't want to burn in the sun.
Something that makes you happy? Waking up to my best friends every morning always puts a smile on my face :)
The Amazing bloggers I am nominating are:
1. What is your favourite part of blogging?
2. What made you start your blog?
3. What beauty product could you not live without?
4. What do you hope to be doing in five years time?
5. What would you describe your personal style as?
6. What is your favourite clothing shop?
7. What is your favourite fashion era?
8. What is your favourite makeup brand?
9. Life motto?
10. Heels or flats?
11. Summer or Winter?