I keep seeing these posts flying around the blogging world and as I'm pretty nosey I love reading them..so I thought I'd join in the hype and do one myself in the hope that you all enjoy reading them as much as I do.
1. My full name is Madeleine, but no-one apart from my parents calls me that, I much prefer Maddie.
2. I am the worlds messiest person, I tidy and within hours there is mess again... and I truly hate how messy I am.
3. I struggle to say the word 'moustache' all of my friends laugh at me every time I say it, my pronunciation seems to come out more like 'mooostouche' and I have no idea why.
4. I can play the piano, violin and trumpet and I am currently getting my boyfriend to teach my the guitar. I just love music.
5. I am lactose intolerant, yet my favourite food is cheese.
6. Prison documentaries fascinate me, I could sit for hours watching programmes about the world's worst prisoners...strangeways was my favourite if any of you have ever see in, if not youtube David Charlton, I'm sure its intention was not to be funny but it always has me in stitches.
7. I suffer from anxiety, and have panic attacks on a regular basis. I get embarrassed talking to people who don't understand and just long for my anxiety to finally disappear.
8. My favourite animal is a dolphin, when I was younger I adopted a dolphin called Bubbles and was heartbroken when I realised it wasn't coming to live at my house.
9. Ok so this is a bit of a weird one...I am terrified of bananas, I've never had a bad experience with them but there is something that, as silly as it sounds, just terrifies me. I can't be in the same room with someone who is eating one.
10. I am far too trusting.
11. I'm originally from Portsmouth, but currently live in Lincoln studying Marketing and Advertising at Uni.
12. I miss my family and friends far too much whilst I'm away at uni.
13. At uni I live with 11 of my best friends, and although I miss home it is one of the best experiences in my life.
14. I'm addicted to fake eyelashes, I think it's actually becoming a problem, I wear them in the day and even bigger ones in the evening. I've had a lot of comments from confused girls asking why I wear them in the day and the answer is I just don't know.
15. I love mayonnaise, I eat it with pretty much every dinner.
16. I once met Harry and Louis from one direction and made cup cakes with them at my uni flat.
17. Before I came to uni I worked for a bar in Zante for the Summer and Greece and its culture has now became my favourite country.
18. I regret giving up trampolining, when I was in my teens I used practice everyday and have lots of trophies to show for it.
19. Game shows are my favourite, me and my flatmates could watch them all day...favourites being deal or no deal and the chase.
20. I love reading books, any kind of books, they have a real calming effect on me.
Well if you got to the end of my 20 facts I applaud you, if any of you have done any posts like this let me know as I would love to check them out :) x